Had an angiogram. Chest tightness. Why did lips get blue? Bruises in hand?

Mum,(age 69), has had an angiogram, because she was sometimes getting tightness in her chest after walking a steep hill, which she didn t used to get (she is very fit). But the angiogram showed her blood vessels to her heart to be clear. Also after swimming fast in a pool when she stood up her lips went alarmingly blue and often her lips are a bit purplish in colour. She also has the blood pressure of a 20 year old or sometimes it is went lower following her stress test, which made her lips turn pale. Anyway she had a junior doctor doing the angiogram overseen by another doctor and she had bruises over her hand and arm as the doctor failed to put in a cannula and had to give up, and the other doctor questioned him on his choice of artery for the procedure. Mum was in a lot of pain and had to have extra anaesthetic at the site. She wondered listening to there conversation whether he had gone deeper than necessary. Anyway, when I went to pick her up, 4 hours after the op she looked very pale and was in terrible pain that paracetamol didn t touch. She had a bath the following day, but had to get out because the site started to bleed. However the pain eased off the following day. She had the op on Tuesday and now it is Friday..but she is still very weak and feels like a wet rag. She just has to lie in bed. I thought the recovery would be much quicker. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012