Had an anaphylactic shock. Later epinephrine and solumedrol were given. Allergic reaction?

The evening of Sunday 9/16 I had an anaphylactic shock and was treated in the er from 8pm to 7am the next day. About 3.5 hours after the epinephrine and solumedrol were given I had a sudden svt episode with heart rates of 195. Ever since then, even though my vitals seem fine, I have light-headedness, feel very weak, and have chest pressure and light chest pain . I felt so poorly yesterday that we made a return trip to the er. The er doctor and a cardiac dr could find no immediate cause for the symptoms, but said they could visibly see there was something wrong. They referred me to have a nuclear stress test done tomorrow. My question is, could this be residual symptoms from the allergic reaction?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012