Your friend just had an anaphylaxis
to sea food.
The most important thing was the antihistamine that you gave, but may have been a drowsy one (ie., sedative antihistamine like atarax
). A person going to sleep after a serious allergic reaction
is not advised, without proper monitoring.
Please try and get your friend to a hospital as soon as possible. Try waking her up and see if she says she is still unwell. Blood pressure drops in anaphylaxis, that is the cause of most deaths.
Do not get her to stand or force her to use public transport if she says she is feeling unwell.
Get an ambulance for oxygen
, she will need steroids
and more antihistamines but the emergency doctor can decide this.