Had an allergic reaction to sea food, swollen lips, red eyes, changed voice, vomiting, drowsiness. Help?

Hi, my friend has just had an allergic reaction to sea food. She s known to have allergy to shrimp. She has swelling on her lips , her eyes are red, voice has changed, sneezing in between, and she vomited a few times. I just gave her an allergic, (antihistamine), but she vomited soon after, so I don t know if she has ingested it. She felt drowsy and is sleeping, though I don t know if that is an allergic reaction or a side effect... Need some help.. Should I take her to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013