Had an accident. Why do I have dizziness? Why is facial behavior different?

Hello Docter, Iam srikanth , I have got an accident before an year past which have resulted some clot on left frontal part of my brain slightly an 1 and half inch according to my C.T scan repots which have taken in hospital after joining and before discharge from hospital it took nearly one week to discharge from hospital . Iam unconsious and I have wake up directly in the hospital after a day, doctor have sugessted me to use only tablets not a surgery and I have not observed any symptoms like vomitings and not get paralised any part of my body except a slight change in my facial behaviour i.e slightly moving my chin to left side of my face when I was laughing that also corrected by physiotherapy treatment. My intention is why the docter have prescribed me phenytion 200 mg daily when I was perfectly all right with no symptoms of vomitings during an accident and after an accident. Till form year iam counsulting him and using the drug. First 6 months I have used 300 mg i.e morning 100mg and at before going to bed 200mg and also citicholine sodium 1 per day, but after that iam daily using 200 mg before going to bed up to now iam consulting using it as per docter prescription. Plz….say me Nearly how many months should I use it…? Because using phenytion iam not perfect as when I was old the day is totally diziness and iam not riding my bike too…..the day is totally different and iam confusing my self I have read the side effects of phenytion it is similar that is iam confusing and dizziness when i was using citicholine sodium iam perfect with high energy when I stop using citicholine sodium and taking oly phenytion for month then iam loosing my energy and not able to eat food properly and totally confusing my self….plz..say me how many months should I use this drug(phenytion), is this confusion and dizzieness is due to iam using phenytion or my brain have not cured …? Awatenig for u r replay _____srikanth
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012