Had an abscess, pain in head, face, throat, eyes, legs, tiredness. Taking antibiotics. Help?

Hi four days ago I had an abscess that was treated with antibiotics ( took the last one today ) I was in intense pain in my face from my throat to forehead . The pain has gone know but since late last night I had a thumping head ache to the point that pain killers won t touch it. This morning I woke up with not just the headache but pains in my back that get more intense if I couch . My eyes hurt and if I move my head the pain gets worse. As the day went on my legs have started acheing and my neck hurts. I don t feel unwell although very tired . My wife says that she thinks its something to do with the abscess and should call an ambulance. Could you advise please
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013