Had an abortions, excessive green discharge with foul smell, lymph nodes in groin. What is wrong?

I had an abortion in July of 2012 and have had more discharge than normal and sometimes it s a light green tinge with a odour and other times normal. I have no pain in the area and regular periods. I m just concerned something could be wrong as I have noticed my lymphnodes in my Groin to be swollen around the time of green discharge....I m just looking for some type of answers as to why and if I should go to the dr? Thanks -Brittany
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013