Had an abortion, trying to conceive, have PCOS, advised laproscopic ovarian drilling, ovulation induction. Go for it?

am 22 years old, i had 1 abortion in the trying to get pregnant for over two years period are irregular. i did go under some medications for pcos . thank God for the past four months now my period are coming regular but lasting longer than usual. i have try injection and my ovary improve...but somehow we did not meet with my husband, my gyn has advised me to go for laproscopic ovarian drilling/dye test,then ovulation induction .but am not ready for it now,cause am very scared!...could you please tell me what to do? my hope is in you!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer