Had an abortion, had unprotected sex, cramping. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?

I had an abortion about 3 weeks ago and had sex 7 days after the abortion.when I went back to my check up visit he said everything looks and feels normal again, Iv been having slight cramping here and there. Even though we used the pull out method I'm still a little nervous about becoming pregnant again since we didn't use a condom. What are the chances that I could be? And how soon can I tell? When should I expect my next period?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013