Had an abortion due to weak growth of the fetus. Torchnil prescribed till next pregnancy. Pimples on face and shoulders. Side effects?

Hi Doctor, my wife has got abortion in 6th week. it was said that due to weak growth in baby. it was 5th weak size where expected is 6th week. and our doctor suggested to take torchnil tablets one a day until the next pregnancy. but,since my wife is taking tablets she is getting pimples on face and shoulders. is this is due to having torchnil tablets. earlier she has no pimples. please suggest whether to continue till her pregnancy?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012