Had an abortion and was on primolut. Got periods, had sex during this time, having upset stomach, heartburn. Pregnant ?

hi i had an abortion on may 16th 2012 after 3 weeks i was put on primolut for 4days. when my periods came i started using the pill . i had sex a few time during that period to now. my first pack o f pills finished on july 5 and i continued the other without a break until july 25th, i got my period on july 28th. however i have an upset stomach and heartburn for almost 3 weeks now. can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012