Had an abortion. Why have I not been able to conceive? Uterus backwards?

I had an abortion when I was younger and ever since I have not been able to conceive that was fourteen years ago..then I went on a routine ultra sound which ended up being vaginal and the tech said my uterus was backwards. I have been in a relationship for two years a year ago I miscarried it appeared that my mucus plug came out. My cycle is unpredictable 2-4days sometimes twice in one month. I also have been trying geritols I am starting to believe that I am sterile any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012