Had an abortion. Labia minora has shrunk, white sore. Am I infected?

Hi, I had abortion twice within 6months & in both cases (mefigest& cytolog) didnt work so had to do a abortion by a gynae . Its been 8 month after that by labia minora had shrunk and continuous infection every month the list of med iI had taken these months are:-clid vag tab,leon,forcan ,metron on july, zalain, 3nites,vagisil,algera on Aug, vwash,ccm tab,candid cream on sept, tab avapar, rab ,devery,tiosts,flassl on oct,trio gel sodiene soln,azisoft on nov & ebexid &antichlamydial antibody which was negative & a white sore in inside my labia minora. my issue shrunk labia minora, muscle flickering in the whole body & pain on the right shoulder blade, frequent infection & Iam 28 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012