Had an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound. Why frequent urination and tender abdomen? What can help?

Hi, I had an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound yesterday to check my internal organs, because of frequent urination and lower abdominal tenderness. it showed that everything is normal, but I am confused about one thing, it says that the dominant follicle on the right size is 2.4 x 2.1 cm in size. I have been having pain on my right side for the past year. I ve been off Birth control for about 2 months and I m expecting my second natural period any minute. The report said there are no cysts , but I m just wondering if everything is normal.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012