Had an MVD of the left trigem nerve. Had an mri. Have increased T2 signal. Having severe headaches, floaters. Suggestions?

hi. I had an MVD of the left trigem nerve in 1999, and gamma knife of the same nerve, in 2000. i just had an mri of the brain that revealed "many foci of increased T2 signal in the perventricular white matter," and "the number of these lesions has increased from 2005." "these could be demyelinating plaques of multiple sclerosis but the imaging appearance is not specific." i am having severe headaches, moderate to severe hearing loss, floaters and flashers in my eyes. blurry vision, and difficulty walking and talking. any comments are appreciated. thanks so much. maggie
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013