Had an MRI of left knee. Report shows subtle diffuse marrow signal hyperintensity within the fibula. What does it mean?

what does all this mean.... subtle diffuse marrow signal hyperintensity within the fibula . small fluid collection emanates from the posterior tibial fibular joint measuring 8 mm compatable to synovial or ganglion cyst . minimal reactive marrow changes in medial femoral condyle. Trace joint effusion . I had an MRI of my left knee and that is what it said. What does all that mean
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012