Had an MRI for acute neck and arm pain. Posterior disc osteophyte complex effaces the ventral thecal space, radiculopathy noted, pinched nerve. What are the surgical options?

Hi- I recently had an MRI for acute neck and left arm pain. The results are as follows: C4-C5: Posterior disk osteophyte complex effaces the ventral thecal space but does not contact the ventral cord. there is a large uncovertebral osteophyte with only minimal/mild right uncovertebral osteophyte. The causes moderate to severe left neural foraminal narrrowing which may be causing radiculopathy . There is only mild right neural formaminal narrowing. This MRI goes from C2 to T1 and the C4-C5 is only an excerpt. My understanding is the foraminal space is narrowing pinching the nerve that runs down my left arm. Unfortunately, no medicine seems to help from Loritab to hydromophon. I m exploring surgical and other options (preferrably), in Utah and Colorado. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013