Had an MRI done, anterior wedging of endplate, degenerative facet joints, encroachment on neural foramina. Whats the treatment?

Had an MRI and they told me this, i am a 50 year old women, what kind of outlook am i looking at as possible future problems, Anterior wedging of the superior endplate of L1, at L3-4 mild degenerative of the facet joints at L4-5 moderate degenerative joint disease of the facet joints is noted. there is some encroachment on the inferior aspect of the neural foramina, at L5-S1 moderate degenerative joint disease of the facet joints is noted
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012