Had an IUI, periods due. Pregnancy test negative, clear discharge, gassy, bloated, cramping. Pregnant ?

Hi I had an IUI on January 28th. My period was due today but has not arrived. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I have noticed I be been having a clear discharge all day that felt like my period had come, but whenever I check its just clear. I ve been feeling really gassy and bloated since the IUI and have had cramps on and off the whole time. If I was pregnant wouldn t it have shown on the test I did today?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013