Had an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy. Meaning of extensive Barrett s esophagus, moderate chronic gastroesophagitis?

I am a 42 yr old male. Recently had an upper Esophagogastroduodenoscopy . Just got report back and results state : extensive Barrett s esophagus , negative for dysplasia or malignancy , , negative for H. Pylori, small sliding Hiatal Hernia . A patchy area of mild non-erosive gastritis was found in Antrum with mucosa appearing erythematous. Also, ultrasound showed fatty liver with normal liver function on blood test. Don t see my doc for follow-up for a while and was wondering what you could tell me about this report and what you would do to take care of this if I was your patient. Thanks you sir, Jerry
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012