Had an ECG done, have had palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, have asthma. Do I have cancer?

over 3 weeks ago i had an ecg done & also blood tests because i was experiencing palpitations they said the ecg was normal and my blood count was a little low, all this year and last ive been going to bed at like 3am/4am/5am and getting up for school at 8, and ive not been eating properly either usually 1 meal a day at around the time school ends so say about 4 o clock. i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and have for a very long time, all of 2011 i thought i had some form of cancer and thought i was gonna throw up every 2 mins, all of this year i thought i was dying of an asthma attack (although i dont have asthma) and also thought i had mouth cancer - both because i read an article online about someone dying of asthma and another about mouth cancer, i was at the ER twice thinking i was dying. now i think im have more palpitations and i am PETRIFIED that something actually is wrong with me this time, im scared that im about to drop dead but my mom wont take me to the ER again cause she says the ecg came back with nothing on it WHAT SHOULD I DO? is it just my hypochondria? why am i getting heart palps???
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012