Had an ACDF surgery with decompression, with artificial bone graft done, burning and pinching pain. Suggestion?

Hi, It will have been three years this April since I had ACDF surgery, with decompression.I had an artificial bone graft done. Since the surgery, I kept going back to the doctors and he just kept telling me, one more summer, wait one more summer because the heat will have a major impact on how you will feel. Well, it s been almost three summers and I am still in a lot of pain every day. I have a burning, pinching(like a clothes pin) pains 24/7. I will not go back to that quack , enough is enough, I need some guidance of what to try next.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013