Had alzheimer's. Why is skin so soft that bones can be seen?

Hi Dr .Prabhakar, My name is Raul, My mum (Age:64yrs)had Alzheimer disease since 4 years, our doc in delhi gave us rozat 10, since 4 yrs she is taking rozat and some additional medication , recently we realised that her skin is so soft as can see bones & skin seperation. As same time somebody guided us to get homeopathy med as it had 100% positive results for Alzheimer, so we started since 4 month but homeopathy doc told us to continue Alopathy on the same time but reduce it in the span of time, which I started we done half of the doses of each medicine.....just want to know is it correct way, am i done right as homopathy is also going on......Doc please advise me....kind regards
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012