Had allergy testing done. Take Singulair. Eyes are red and swollen. Should I be worried about the findings?

Hello, my six year old daughter had allergy testing done a couple months ago. She is allergic to trees and grass as well as cats. They only tested for the main things, so I assume there are many more allergies we don't know about. She takes 5mg of "Singulair" at night, but now with spring in bloom she is a mess. Called pediatrician last week with concerns it isn't working and they said that is the strongest med for kids. said they would call in a nose spray as well, but went to pick it up and it wasn't there, so that is no help right now. Her eyes are red and swollen and now she has red splotches around her eyes and working their way down her cheeks. We missed her dose last night due to the struggle of "allergy attitude". Her behavior is horrible to say the least and I'm really worried about the redness. This is the first time I have ever seen it. She is very sensitive to red dye in foods, but she has only eaten toast with peanut butter and a banana today. She only has problems on Sundays when the doctor isn't in!!! Any thoughts or advice? I have her sitting in her room with the air purifier playing quietly but that doesn't even seem to be helping.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013