Had allergic reaction to some lotion caused to break out in hives. Applied AD diaper cream. Swollen lips. Had oral antihistamine. Treatment?

My daughter had an allergic reaction to some lotion which caused her to break out in hives. I put AD diaper cream on her diaper area and she put. her hands in her mouth after scratching down there. this caused her lips to swell. I took her in and the Dr. gave her an oral antihistimine. Now her lips and gums are black and she cannot hold down food. What is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013