Had allergic reaction to milk and gluten. Taken redotil and vibact. Where can I get these medicines?

I´m looking for redotil and vibact I have problems with my stomach ,and i´m gluten and milk allergic.when i was in india in april i got diarrea,they found no bacterias so we thought it was because i had been eating food whith gluten accedently so i got vibact and redotil from the doctor,an my stomach haven´t felt ths good for years so can i eat them and where can i buy them( i just took one of each/ week //lena
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012