Had admitted after paralysis, but diagnosed as brain infarction after CT scan. Limited hand movement. Prognosis?

hello sir 2 month ago my grandmom who is 88 year old got an mild paralysis attack in left side of the body and we admitted her to hospital next day but in C T Scan it was mentioned that she got infarct in brain and she was in hospital for next 10 she is at home and stable and she got few movement very less in her left arm and hand.we are very much concerned about our grandmom sir so plz advice us some treatment and let us know after how many days she will be alright.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013