Had adenoids removed, tubes in ears, had reflux. On zantac. Substitute medication?

my 4 year old daughter was prescribed Zantac in the past. She recently had her adenoids removed and a 2nd set of tubes put in her ears (on 12/5). Since then she started with the symptoms of reflux again which is an almost constant low clearing of her throat. The medicine tastes horrible and she has only taken it once. We can t get her to take it, she has a fit. Is there any other options? The best the pharmacist could do was mix it with grape flavoring but this was the result. Can we get on otc chewable or will the different dose make it ineffective for her? It s 15 mg 2x/day. I know she really needs it but it s so bad it becomes a wrestling match and gets dumped anyway. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer