Had acute ischemic colitis, chronic issues of inflammation and pain every day. Anything to test the food allergies ?

I have had acute ischemic colitis in the past and seem to have chronic issues of inflammation and pain every day. On my way back from Israel May 2010, I and several others traveling with my husband and myself got a bacteria from airplane food - probably under cooked chicken. We were all treated with antibiotics for months and none of us ever really got over it. We are still having debilitating pain and inflammation. We ve all had stool checks and nothing ever shows up. Our symptoms are pain, inflammation, nausea and sometimes flushing out of the bowels - not necessarily diareha -- I get faint and dizzy, and lately, I ve even been getting vibration sensations in my head and other muscles. I don t know where to go from here -- I ve had a colonoscopy and nothing is apparent. Any suggestions as to what I should do? I ve been taking probiotics and eating yogurt. I have been taking Citrucel and Miralax daily. Is there some way to test to see if I m allergic to some food that is making this worse?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013