Had acute bronchitis, ear infection, hearing loss. High white blood cell count. What is going on?

i was told i had acute bronchitis and an ear infection was treated for both but ear pain got worse and am showing signs of hearing loss after hearing test done then was told i may have mycoplasma pnemonia had blood work done my white blood cell count is extremely high my body is so weak and tired, are these signs of mycoplasma pnemonia or something else going on? am getting a CT scan on my head tomorrow
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013