Had acouple small breakouts in body, red dots on penis. Cause and cure?

hi i am matt recentley i had acouple small breakouts i think it may be a form of herpes can you help? it started around the back of my leg behind my knee as a rash ... then i rubbed it acouple times unknowing that it would spread and i got acouple small pimples on my faces and my fingers. today i woke up and found 2 little red dots on my penis . the one thing i notice is when you pop them they keep oozing like a clear discolored fluid. Do I need some help? acouple answers is what i am looking for.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013