Had acne, black spots on skin. Having only red spots during 8th month of pregnancy. Pimples return after labor?

Hi,iam having pimples from 18 years,now iam 24years from the 18 years to till 23 years i have done somany things to reduce pimples & black spots,i have used somany of Creams,I have gone though Homeopathy treatment & Chemical piles,every time i ll get pimples then i ll go for treatment then it will became black spots,and slowly it ll go,after a month again the pimples will come, i have spent somuch on treatments,nothing was not given any results, At the age of 23years i got married,from that onwards iam not using anything,now iam at 8th pregnancy,i dont have any pimples now,but i have scars/red colour spots.till the 6th month i had lot of pimples,today one of friend said that apply the ERYTOP cream in over night,do you thing that i should use this ?? somany of midlife women said that after labour i ll get the pimples,is it true ? Kindly suggest me ...
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012