Had acne, black spots around nose after using creams, medications. Remedy?

I had acne Vulgaris ,Was Using Peroduo Gel(Hydrous Benzoyl Peroxide and Adapalene Gel). During usage I noticed a oval shaped dark patches along my both sides of nose (/ \). Momate cream was prescribed to use for 2 days. But I used for several weeks which resulted in excessive pimples. The Hyper pigmentation along my nose vanished due to momate,but dark spots occurred which bound me to Use Oxy-Bleach. I used Benzac AC 2.5% and Took Q-AZI 500 tablet for 1month. The pimples fully reduced but now the pimple reduced spots left along with the Black Patch. Now using only Melaglow with Peroduo Gel, but still a little improvement. I wish if you could provide me a immediate remedy like Peeling( Salicylic & Glycolic Acid with %) or microdermabrasion home-kit and their medically name as I can t find directly in chemist shop. , Suggest me the Quickest remedy, I can t even go out in light as black lines and spots visibles to give me depressive comments. I have only 3 days. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012