Had acl reconstruction, on antibiotic, red spots on knee, itchy. Is this a sign of a blood clot or a reaction to the sutures?

i had acl reconstruction friday with allograft. i am not on an antibiotic, i have dilaudid for pain, i woke up this morning with red spots on my knee, 4 inches above, 2 inches below the site. my left knee is 2.5 inches bigger than my right, i have tingling and itching. is this a sign of a blod clot or a reaction to the sutures? I am allergic to adhesive tape , there are 6 butterflies on my leg.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013