Had accident, x-ray showed nothing broken, cannot bend elbow, wrist pain, bruise on elbow. Is my arm mending?

Hi! I got into a minor bike accident a week ago, and don t really know what is going on with my arm . I was currently in France, and the lady who gave me an x-ray told me that nothing was broken. However, I couldn t and still can t bend my elbow . My wrist has also begun to hurt. I wore a sling for a few days, and then took that off because the arm felt slightly better. The elbow doesn t hurt unless I try to extend it all the way. Yesterday, I saw a bruise on the outside of the elbow-- the first outward symptom that something was up. Is my arm mending or should I go get another xray?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012