Had accident, trauma on legs. Leg pain, swelling, feverish, red spots on leg. Subsides on medicine. Nerve damage?

i am 42 years old 7yrs ago had bad car accident both legs had accessive trauma still suffer at times with leg pain and get feverish for up to 2 days take med for fever goes away but get redness spot on my leg for few days then better and 4 to 5 months go by then comes back again could it be nerve damage i still have? my legs were cut open in areas from auto damage and had surgery done never has completely stopped having problems--is it nerve damage what can i do to help?
leg swells up and hurt when on my feet all day
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013