Had accident, having headaches. MRI shows white matter consistent with chronic microvascular ischemia, demyelination, vasculitis. Meaning?

Hi, I was in a car accident 2 months ago and I hit my head. I also had the most excruciating pain in my genitals for several weeks afterwards and that started an hour after the accident. I ve been having headaches and never had them in the past so an MD sent me for a brain MRI and this is part of what the report says.... FINDINGS: There are two to three punctate foci of T2 prolongation in the deep white matter of the left frontal lobe . IMPRESSION: Nonspecific white matter changes, most likely consistent with chronic microvascular ischemia . This may also be associated with migraine headaches. Other differential considerations, although less likely, included demyelination and vasculitis . What does this mean? And do you believe this could have been caused from the accident? I am having no other symptoms aside from headaches and pressure throughout my head. Occasional sharp and shooting pains on the left side of my neck and lower back. I NEVER had headaches in the past before the accident. The car hit on the left side of us and I hit the left side of my head. Thank you so much
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012