Had accident, fell on arm. Hurts, cant extend fingers, swollen, red. Ideas?

I was riding my moped early today going about 25 or 30. I hit the brake's too hard and flew over the front of the moped. I landed on my left arm and my right palm. It didnt really hurt that bad but my left arm has a dull ache. I cant pick anything up with my left arm without it hurting(tried to carry a a gallon of milk). The finger of my left hand cant extend all the way out either without hurting. I cant even extend them all the way out if I wanted too. My right palm hurt's on the bottom right side. cant turn it or bend it up. Bottom left hand side of my palm is swollen and red. Any Idea's? I hope it's nothing serious.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013