Had abortions. Scan found sac without fetal pole. Is it gestational sac or cyst?

hi, i had two abortions,one at 6weeks and the other 15weeks..i didnt get particular reason for the first abortion and for the second it was due to a huge blood clot inside my uterus i am pregnant and tomorrow stepping to my 9week..and i found brown thread like discharge(i am advised to use sustain tablets)..i had these brown discharge all throughout in my 2pregnancy and not in this pregnancy except during the day i missed my there anything to worry? this time my scan doctor found a sac without a fetal pole inside the tube which he doubts might be a gestational sac or just a cyst and asked me to rescan on march 2nd..and this he found once after my husband told him tat i feel uncomfortable on my left and he found this sac on my rt tube..this sac is in addition to my intrauterine pregnancy whose heart beat is 116bpm at everything normal..plz ans..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013