Had abortions. Had taken injection, kept saline. Why did heavy bleeding lead to the abortion?

I had faced 2 times abortion . For the first time there is no baby growth but for the second time every thing is fine and the baby growth is also good. After 3months 15days, suddenly i got pain in the lower stomach i went to hospital and she gave me the injection and kept saline and tablets. My pain has gone but heavy bleeding occurred and abortion took place. Why is it happened so? Is any problem exists for my next pregnancy also. How much gap to be maintained for getting pregnant again. please tell me
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012