Had abortion using pill. Having smelly discharge, sometimes red, when not on periods. Treatment?

hy i did an abortion i november, using the aborion pill , it went fine and i bleed for quite a while but my periods have not got back to normal, if im not on my periods you find that im havn a smelly dschrge all the time, its browishish and sometimes abit red, it stops for one day then goes back again, i now recently got my january period, its finished bt now am stl getting this dscharge back, its still on and off, is there any pills i can use to stop this please, im scared of taking something that may not work, i need somethng to clear this infection and discharge
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013