Had abortion using MTP pills. Feeling pregnancy symptoms again. Do not want baby

i am 24 yr old and studying and got married recently..i had an abortion last month by using mtp pills..i took it on 28th and later i had unprotected sex with my husband 2wice..though he came outside i missed my periods dis tym and i feel the symptoms of pregnancy again..i request u to help me with this condition as its just a month back i had abortion and how and which method is better..i cannot afford to have a baby as iam a student right now..i am also scared of having any sort of complications in conceiving in future as dis will be a quick 2nd abortion..please do guide me. iam having an emotinal breakdown wen i think of killing my child.. ..
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012