Had abortion, underwent a D&C. Taking Lynoral, causing stomach cramps. Is it normal?

dear doctor, i had to undergo a d&e/d&c on the 20 th of this month after a missed abortion of a 9 week foetus . i am allergic to progesterone tablets and doctor gave me lynoral 0.05mg ( I a day) and tablet microflox 500 mg @ a day for 5 days). now ciplox tabs are over but still continuing with lynoral (1/2 in the morning the other half at night). is it okay? i have stomach cramps after taking it but lasts for 1-2 hours only. also do i feel a tummy filled feeling and slight pain near naval. why is it so?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013