Had abortion previously. Trying to concieve. Any suggestions to concieve soon?

helo, im 29 years old...married for 2 years but i just got pregnant after 1 year and 10 mos. after marriage, i undergo fertility work out with my OB Gyn luckily i got pregnant but i lost my child with 10 weeks of age..he lost his heartbeat and i was undergone D&C...right now we are trying to conceive again but it is really hard...i don t know what probably the cause why we can t conceive easily?can i adhere an advice for fertility work out for me and my husband?thank you so much...
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013