Had abortion, on birth control, heavy and painful periods, vomiting, having blood clots and headache

Hi I am 18 years of age and on birth control , nuvaring to be exact. I have recently had an abortion on January 30 2012 and then was introduced to the nuvaring. The first month was fine and I just got my fisrt period this year on March 9th 2012 and it was very heavy and painful on the dasy after. I vomited the whole day which means i obviously had a hard time eating, I had no appitite at all. I it is now 12 days, my body has ached in lots of places, I am having lots of blod clots coming out and on sat-mon I had really bad headaches , could you help me on whats going on?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012