Had abortion, missing period. Periods coming after taking pills. Suggestions for periods to come naturally?

i had abortion end November. and got my period for 1 month after the surgical procedure(up till 20th october). then early november, got my period again. decmber no period so i went to see doctor and she prescribed me Norcolut. mid of january got my period. February 7th got my period again for 10 days. till then i missed my period. i went for pregnancy test but then it came out Negative(4 times). having discharge(white milky), thought its blood but then just a discharge. i know iff go n see the doctor they will prescribe me some medicine like to make my period come. but i want it to come naturally. what is going on actually?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013