Had abortion due to rarely contractions due to multiple myoma uteri, baby did not exists, irritatable pain inside. Time to recover?

hi doctor, I had my 6th month normal delivery last Dec.12, 2012. I had rearly contractions due to multiple myoma uteri. Unfortunately the baby didn y make it due to extremely pre-mature. Last Feb. 23, 2013, my 9 fiboids were taken out via c-section myomectomy . Am almost 2 weeks now and still in irritable pain inside, not allowed to go up and down the stairs. When will I expect the pain go away and and back to my normal routines? including my marital life? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013