Had abortion due to chicken pox. Delayed periods. What are the methods of finding out pregnancy other than home pregnancy test?

Hi,I got married 3 years before last year by this time i got conceived but same time i got chickenpox so doctors advised me to abort the baby so i did it.Now we are planning for a baby as far as I lost 6 days of my period but slightly i m getting pain in my stomac.I dont know whether i got conceived or not.can u give me any tip to find whether i got conceived or not other than testing kit?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012