Had abortion, bleeding heavily. Bleeded heavily when having sex and have cramps. Will I be able to have painless sex ever again?

I had an abortion Jan. 27. I only bled a little and had no major cramping. I felt ok. Yesterday and today I started bleeding very heavily, the most i have ever bled, my vagina after having sex for the firsttime Feb 22, was in terrible pain on the left side and i could nothave sex again. My vagina feels better now but my bleeding is extremely heavy and i have some cramping on my left side. Am I ok? Is this just a heavy period? Will i be able to have painless sex ever again?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013