Had abortion as baby had Cystic hygroma, Trisomy 21, trying to conceive again. Will I have same issues ?

Hello, I have 2 children and I m 34 years old I had a previous pregancy of 21 weeks I had to terminate on august 2012 due to the fact that my baby had Cystic hygroma and was in a very bad condition the baby also had Trisomy 21 , its been six months alreday and will like to try to concive again , What do you recomend besides going to my ob before geting pregnat? I m very afraid my baby will have the same issues again
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013