Had abortion and tuberculosis. Took rifampicin. Trying to conceive and taking ovashield. Suggestions?

hi i am 30 yr old i married in 2009 , after 1 yr i was get pregnant but this was abort in 4 month, after abortion i suffer from tuberculosis taking medicine about 6 month i am cured from tuberculosis, but my tubes are blocked then again take medicine rifampicin for another 6 month then tubes are open in aug 2012. from aug 2012 we are trying for a baby but i am not success i take medicine ovashield 2 month.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013